Booking Flight Tickets:
How We Help Our Customers :
Our duties and responsibilities as an airline customer service agent may vary from one airline to another, although in general, we would be responsible for:
• Providing information over the phone, electronically or in person regarding routes, schedules and fares.
• Processing passenger flight reservations and issuing tickets at a reasoable and competitive rates.
• Guiding passengers towards security, Check-In and other related services.
• Preparing boarding passes, checking and tagging baggage, and conveying flights details.
• Keeping accurate customer records.
• Helping customers cancel and re-book their flights.
• Communicating with Airlines for Bookings of Food, Wheel Chair, Seat Selection Etc.
• Coordinating with other airport vendors regarding specific flight information.